University Housing

Below are links to websites with additional information:

University Apartment Housing  

University Apartment Housing (UAH) manages housing for students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Consult the UAH website for information about eligibility, available accommodations, and policies governing student housing.

Off-Campus Housing Assistance (OCHA)

Columbia's Off-Campus Housing Assistance (OCHA) office assists Columbia students and affiliates in their search for rental housing in the metropolitan area.

OCHA manages a database known as the Housing Registry which includes available rooms and apartments in non-Columbia-owned buildings and sublets of units in Columbia-managed housing.  Prospective roommates can also post and search profiles on this site.

In addition, OCHA offers housing search counseling and is supported in these efforts by relationships with two New York City real estate/relocation agencies.

Subletting University Housing

Students living in University Apartment Housing may apply for permission to sublet their housing unit. For more information, see the Subletting University Housing information for tenants and subtenants.