GSAS Compass, the office of graduate career development, is pleased to introduce GSAS Connect, a new online career-management hub available exclusively to the Graduate School’s master’s and doctoral students and alumni.
Watch a short video about how to use Connect on the GSAS Compass YouTube playlist, then log in to:
- Schedule a career advising appointment to discuss your career goals, review a résumé or cover letter, prepare for an interview, or discuss building your professional community through networking.
- RSVP to GSAS Compass workshops and events, such as the Job Search 360 series and employer information sessions.
- Explore our Resource Library, a tailored collection to help you navigate your job search.
- Search the curated job and internship database for positions for master’s and doctoral students posted by our employer contacts and GSAS alumni.
Alumni of the Graduate School can engage with GSAS Connect in the following ways:
- Post a job or internship or host an employer information session if your organization is interested in hiring and recruiting GSAS students or alumni from our 77 Master’s and PhD programs. Please click here to start.
- Search the job and internship database for employment opportunities. You will receive more information in the coming weeks from Compass about how to create your alumni profile on GSAS Connect, and when the new database is live. To ensure you receive this communication, click here to update your contact information with Columbia’s Alumni Association.
Click here to get started on GSAS Connect today. Please note that current GSAS students also will continue to have access to LionSHARE through June 30, 2021.
The Graduate School is pleased to offer you this new tool to support our student and alumni communities’ career development and exploration. Please write to gsas-compass [at] columbia.edu with any questions.