While the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences confers the degree for all Columbia PhD programs, the Columbia schools listed below administer their own PhD programs, including admissions, degree requirements, financial aid, and student affairs.
Follow the links below to learn more about these programs.
- Columbia Business School
- Columbia Journalism School
- Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation
- Mailman School of Public Health
- School of International and Public Affairs
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Teachers College