Every fall semester, OADI appoints two doctoral students (via a centralized GSAS application process) to serve as Fellows in Academic Administration for Graduate Diversity and Inclusion. The Fellows’ primary roles are as co-coordinators for the OADI Diversity Research Collective. Each Fellow also leads secondary projects in communications and student engagement, co-designed with OADI staff based on their relevant interests, skills, and office needs. In addition to the regularly scheduled professional development trainings and workshops offered by the FAA program staff, OADI provides on-the-job training and specialized skill-development to Fellows appointed to our office.
Past OADI Fellows in Academic Administration:
- Anayvelyse Allen-Mossman (Latin American and Iberian Cultures)
- Bailey Yellen (History)
- Toru Momii (Music Theory)
- Dominic Walker (Sociology)
- Brittany Fox-Williams (Sociology)
- Nandini Banerjee-Datta (Ethnomusicology)